With its vast experience and extensive customer base, Kynergy has developed the following re-usable Solution offerings:
- Kynergy MyPrint : Tired of the cumbersome way in which the E-business Suite enables you to run reports? Kynergy MyPrint allows you to add reports into particular forms and enables the running of these reports with a single click. Once installed, you are in full control of the solution and can add any transaction based report to any transaction based form.
- Example : Add your Invoice Print program to the Receivables Transaction form and print individual invoices with a single click.
- Kynergy AR Reimbursement : Customers often ask Kynergy "Why can I not make an electronic payment from Receivables in order to reimburse customers?". The Kynergy AR Reimbursement solution addresses this missing functionality by allowing the generation of an electronic payment file from Receivables and the automatic "closing" of any transactions being reimbursed to the customer.
- Example : Automatically identify transactions to be reimbursed. Update Customer bank account information using the standard TCA model. Reimburse electronically transactions and "close" the transactions via an automatically generated debit note.
- Kynergy Direct Request : 95% of requests run from the E-business Suite are "Single Requests". Bypass the standard Oracle form requesting you to choose a Request or Request Set with Kynergy Direct Request.
- Kynergy LSV+ : Kynergy has developed a fully integrated solution that allows you to manage direct debits with LSV+. Starting with the creation of a LSV+ compliant file based on your AR invoices (with sophisticated inclusion/exclusion rules), through to automated receipt management via Oracle lockbox, this solution offers complete direct debit automation.
- Kynergy Dunning with BVR : This Swiss Romande focused solution allows you to print a Dunning Letter with a BVR payment slip and then automatically match the incoming receipt to the invoice or invoices included in the Dunning Letter.
- Kynergy Duplicate Invoice : Quick visualisation of a Receivables invoice by a user has been enhanced by Oracle via the new BPA functionality. However, this feature does not present your specific invoice layout and potentially does not show an exact duplicate of the original invoice (ie. customer address has changed etc). The Kynergy Duplicate Invoice solution, stores the ORIGINAL invoice in a PDF format and allows you to easily recall this image from most Receivables screens.
- Kynergy Duplicate Dunning Letter : This solution segregates each Dunning Letter in a Dunning run and automatically associates it to the correct entity in Receivables allowing you to visualise it with a simple click from various Receivables screens.
- Kynergy Advanced AutoAccounting : Oracle Receivables offers an excellent AutoAccounting solution. However customers often find that it is not flexible enough for their requirements. The Kynergy Advanced AutoAccounting solution allows customers to improve standard autoaccounting rules for Order to Cash type invoices with a completely non invasive solution.
- Kynergy Advanced Periodic Billing : In Kynergy's vast experience, the Oracle Receivables Consolidated Billing solution is rarely implemented and does not allow intelligent periodic billing especially in an Order to Cash scenario. The Kynergy Advanced Periodic Billing solution addresses this and allows you to consolidate orders into single invoices in a multitude of ways and based on user defined rules.
- Example : Consolidate sales orders into individual invoices based on order line DFF attributes.
- Kynergy Intercompany : With the exception of the new v12 AGIS solution it has not been previously possible to automatically create intercompany AP invoices based on AR invoices entered in the same Oracle instances. The Kynergy Intercompany solution allows you automatically create intercompany transactions, with or without workflow approvals across or within the same Set of Books. Reduced data entry time, improved reconciliation and automated intercompany accounting make this solution and obvious "must have" for any company that invoices across entities.